The Mis-Management of the Dayton H3 is the group of Half-Minds who were silly and or drunk enough to be coerced into handling the day-to-day business activities of our group.
In the Dayton H3 there are 13 positions that are key to keeping us functioning. In addition, any member of the group that reaches 100 runs with us is also considered as a member of Mis-Management.
Here are the positions and the people who hold them:
- Grand Master: Cock-a-Noodle
- Religious Advisor (RA): G-Spot
- On-Sec: Skin to Win
- Hash Cash: Bermuda Triangle
- Haberdasher: 3 & Out
- Sergeant at Arms: Boneless
- Song Meistress: Catwoman
- Hash Flash: Pull & Pray
- Hash Armorer: Strap On Santa
- Hareraisers: Don’t Give a Blow & FIDO
- Walker Wanker: Organic Dildo
- Webmeister & BDSM: Goes Down Dirty
- Hash Tyrant: P. Head
Here’s a brief explanation of each of the positions:
- Grand Master: The wanker in charge of this whole affair. Oversees the hash. Writes the Year in Review and has miscellaneous duties out the wazoo.
- Religious Advisor (RA): Emcee of circle after the run. Also responsible for the weather and moon.
- On-Sec: The secretary. The keeper of the stats, hare-raiser, and payer of bar bills.
- Hash Cash: The treasurer. The recorder of hash funds, pays bills for hash purchases.
- Haberdasher: The acquirer and seller of hash stuff, T-shirts, and the like.
- Sergeant at Arms: The maintainer of some semblance of order and hash respect (STFU!) during chalk talk, circle, and on-after.
- Song Meistress: The leader of songs at circle. (But all are encouraged to assist!)
- Hash Flash: The taker of lots of pictures at the hash. (But all are encouraged to assist!)
- Hash Armorer: The maker or acquirer of tags, engravings, etc., for anniversaries and special occasions.
- Hareraisers: Recruits hares for upcoming runs. Keepers of the hash schedule.
- Walker Wanker: Walker Hash Flash. Brings walker concerns to Mismanagement meetings.
- Webmeister: The maintainer of this website.
- BDSM: Be Doing Social Media. The maintainer of the Facebook public page and closed group.
- Hash Tyrant: An honorary title given to a past Grand Master. He doesn’t have to do anything but can be counted on to stick his nose in and do whatever is needed on pretty much a moment’s notice.